7 Random Things about Momma

Jared was tagged by momto4kidsny at chocolate-party to do the seven random things meme.

I thought maybe a good way to introduce myself would be to tell everyone seven random things about me, so here goes:

1.  I have no talent!  (By talent I mean, I can’t sing, dance, play an instrument or anything that requires a lot of coordination!)
  2. The only thing that is correct on my driver’s license  is my name and birthday!  (Address is wrong,  height, weight, eye  and hair color are all  wrong!)
  3. I love to sleep, and Jared hates it!  (My idea of a perfect day: it’s pouring down rain, Jared and Ace went somewhere else to play, and I’m in bed sound asleep!)
  4. I share a cell phone bill with 4 other people, we get 1400 minutes and I usually use about 900 of them!  (Yet we still manage to not have any overage charges)
  5. I would rather have 1 great friend for life, than a million people who come in and out of my life.  That would be you, Jared:P)
  6. I am currently going to school, but I’m not really sure why, I love to stay at home with Ace and I can hardly wait for baby 2,3,and 4 to arrive!  I’m not sure that I would want to go back to work full-time!
  7. I’m addicted to celebrity gossip web-sites!  Maybe I’m a voyeuristic personality type, who knows!

So this is me, care to tell me anything about you?

10 Comments

1. momto4kidsny says:

This is a nice twist to the meme! Even though I am new to this blog its good to hear from you too!! I also can’t dance or sing or anything else for that matter!
    I have 4 children as my name says…its so much fun!!! I am a stay at home mom and love it though without my chocolate and coffee I could not make it through the day!!
    Nice to meet you Momma!

2. Momo Fali says:

Well, it’s nice to “meet” you!

3. Joe says:

Hey,

Nice to meet you Momma! Welcome to the club! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Peace.

Joe

4. Momma says:

momto4: Chocolate and coffee, seems as though you may be trying to keep up with the sugar rush of kids!!!

xbox: I’ve heard a lot about you and your “comments”, great one I might say!

momo: you too…:)

joe: I hope I can blog anything worth reading! I’ve seen your videos they are hilarious, keep it up!

Everyone: Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it!

5. …my “comments”…

Oh dear, should I be worried…?

6. Melinda says:

That is great that you will be part of the dad thing! More the merrier I say. Wish I could get my hubby to try once in a while, he helps give ideas on my blog too.

7. momto4kidsny says:

Momma boy do I wish the hyperness my kiddos have was related to sugar rushes because then it would be so much easier…take away the sugar and I would be able to keep up. That would be to easy around here.
    My oldest is autistic with sensory needs and he is a sensory seeker, the faster he goes that happier he is. Of course the other 2 have to keep up with him.
    But boy oh boy do I wish is was sugar rushed!!

8. Ooo, I get to read about the Momma! 😀 I’ve got about a hundred random things on my “About Me” page, can’t really think of any more to add here 🙂