- Cheese puffs are good. Cheese puffs are so good that Ace will eat them until there are none left. So many, in fact, that his fingers are permanently discolored, and his digestive system shuts down. I’m talking orange polka-dotted-poop here folks…
- The dog has bad breath…really bad breath. Almost smells as bad as his silent but deadlies. And he loooves to lick your face. 😐 So, we got him the dog food that is supposed to clean his teeth when he eats it. It works. Kinda. However, Ace likes dog food. He eats it. All the time. Do we still need to brush Ace’s teeth? I mean, I wouldn’t want to over do it…ya know!
- Baby dolls are for girls. Ace is a boy. He likes baby dolls. Not in the carry them around, feed them, burp them fashion. More like the poke thier eyes out and lick their face while holding them down on the floor fashion. Should I be concerned?
- We have digital cable. The kind you can pause and rewind. Ace likes to play with the remote. A LOT! Ace puts it on Slooooowww Moootiooon all the time. Is he telling us that he thinks we are slow? We can’t keep up? Is it really that obvious?
- Shiny, streak free windows are good…to lick, according to Ace. Is this glass licking fetish an early sign of “kid in the back of the short bus licking the window” syndrome? God, I hope not.
In Other News: