The blanky is a magical parenting tool. It is THE cure-all of all cure-alls. Why is a blanky such a magical thing? It can do almost everything…
- The Blanky can make the pain from all boo-boos vanish!
- The Blanky can absorb those tears just like it absorbs the pain.
- The Blanky is a makeshift pillow for unexpected nap times
- The Blanky will keep you warm when it gets a bit chilly
- The Blanky will give you the ability to fly when tied around your neck like a cape!
- The Blanky is the perfect for hiding behind during games of peek-a-boo.
- The Blanky seconds as a teething device when no teething devices are on hand.
- The Blanky will soften your fall when you use it as a parachute when jumping down the stairs.
- The Blanky will make you drive all the way back to Grandma’s house because it is impossible to sleep without it.
- The Blanky can do all of these magical things, no matter how many mud puddles it got drug through, no matter how much slobber it has absorbed, no matter how much puke/milk/mashed potatoes are crusted on it, and no matter how bad the friggin’ thing smells. 😀
So do your children have something “magical”? Share in the comments…