Not any more! There is a new service on the web called WillUSit that automates this process for you.
WillUSit makes this job less time consuming.
Here’s a quick excerpt from their website:
Calling a long list of sitters and leaving messages, waiting for call backs, finding more sitters to call, etc. For those times when you really need a sitter you can expand your search to include you friends list of sitters. You can search for sitters based on several profile criteria including rate, age, experience, location, etc.
Here’s how it works:
- You create an account on WillUSit.com
- You add all of your sitters’ names and contact info.
- When you need a sitter you do a search and a list of sitters meeting your requirements is shown.
- You select which sitters you would like WillUSit to contact and press “GO”
- WillUSit will call (or email or text message) every sitter with the time and date they will be needed. WillUSit goes down your list until a sitter is found and then connects the both of you via phone (or email) to make arrangements.
I think this could be a very valuable resource for someone with multiple baby sitters that they trust to watch their children, but not a bunch of spare time to call each and every sitter to be told “No” by the first ten they call.
My description does not do it justice. Please go to http://willusit.com and watch the flash animation on the home page to see exactly how it works.
Sign up and test it out for FREE!