The beginning of the month marked the start of another baby making journey, and a milestone in our healing process. After having a miscarriage in August we were cleared for take off. Hopefully this time we will stay airborne.
September 1st also marked the one year birthday of DadThing.com. It’s hard to believe that I’ve been writing here for a whole year, but even harder to believe how many friends I have made online. 😀 Thank you all!
I had a slip of sanity and shaved my head…which resulted in the worst case of razor bumps on record! Don’t worry…they healed and I am now bump free. ;D
Ace and his cousin Olivia got to experience their first Fly-In and Demolition Derby! And I learned that it is important to find a seat before the event starts when you have two small children! Otherwise they will require you to hold them on your shoulders or in your arms for the entirety of the event. (or until you give up and go home) 😀
Momma had a birthday. I remember when I turned 28. She told me how old I was. Now that she is 28 I told her how old she was, but it didn’t work. She replied, “I’ll never be old. You will always be the old one.” Life is not fair. 😆
- TipDad – TipDad provides very useful tips about being a Dad. Check out his article about Eating Out With Kids to help make it a fun experience for all parties involved.
- 21st Century Dad – Where Dad can do everything Mom can do, except for breastfeeding. 😀
- BabyParenting @ About.com – Huge resource about Babies and Toddlers. You have to read Stephanie’s blog for some good baby and toddler information!
- FrugalDad – Hmmm. This site looks an awful lot like TipDad.com Could it be the same Dad is full of useful tips, frugal, and sends bookoo traffic to DadThing? Wouldn’t that be cool!
- Building Camelot – Tyler shares his stories about being a good Dad and husband! If you haven’t seen it already, you gotta check out his 101 Awesome Sites For Men, Husbands, and Fathers
Who Makes This Possible:
Again, I must thank everyone who comments on my posts. I know I haven’t been as good at replying to your comments lately, but I still read and enjoy every single one! Below is the list of people who commented on DadThing listed in descending order based upon the number of comments left this month.
Again, thank you to everyone who has participated at DadThing! If you haven’t already, be sure to Subscribe! You wouldn’t want to miss out on what is coming in the month of October, would you? ;D