Whew….2009 is 1/12 th over already, didn’t it just begin?
January was a good month for me. We got a lot done and had some real fun with friends and family, most of which I did not have time to put on DadThing.
But the things that did make it on DadThing were pretty spectacular in my opinion…
We had our pictures taken before Christmas and I was able to post some of the digitals online for you all to see. Which one was your favorite? I really liked the ones where Ace was feeding the coy… 😀
And since we are talking about fish, we finally got Ace’s fish tank up and running. I have been practing the Bert and Ernie fish call and am waiting for spring to really try it out on some fish in the wild. The fish in our tank gotta do what I say…I feed them sometimes. 😀
And The Ball Pit Experiment…so it has been about 15 days. 45 more to go. What do you think we’ll find in there? To be honest, I haven’t even peeked. Will we be in shock from what we find, or relieved when we find nothing? 😀
And I shared my thoughts about how I might have to sleep for now on. Thanks to everyone for their support!
Top 5 Referrers For January 2009:
1. The Busy Dad Blog – Go see what Fury is up to next!
2. One Burrito At A Time – This blog is open to invited readers only…and I am not one of them, but hey keep sending the peeps my way. 😀
3. Dad-Blogs – A new “Dad’s Group” site by Joe and petej. Go check it out!
4. Building Camelot – I recently helped him discover how Twitter can help your marriage, go see how. 😀
5. On Teens Today – Parenting advice from a kids perspective. Go read about what your kids are thinking!
Top Commenters For January 2009:
Again, thanks to everyone who participated here at DadThing.com!