Ace is being pretty stubborn about the whole potty training thing. I swear he could hold it for days! He can be without a diaper for a whole day and not pee, but as soon as a diaper goes on he overflows it. 😀
The other day Momma had Ace sitting on the potty chair, and like always nothing came out of the situation…
When he got up and ran out of the bathroom he bent over, looked between his cheeks and started squeezing one out…
He was amazed to see it actually happen! He excitedly said, “MOUTH!”
Momma told him, “No, you poop from your butt.”
He says, “Poop from BUTT MOUTH!”
Busy Dad and Mr Lady have recently started up an “advice” ( a word that they use loosely ) blog where readers submit questions and get answers from a few different perspectives.
Some answers are serious and sincere. Some answers are funny and make you chuckle. You never know what you are going to get with these two minds at work… 😀
They recently answered my question:
Why do kids always need to go to the restroom (or totally blow up a diaper) at the most inconvenient times and places…like at a restaurant in the middle of dinner, or even when you are driving on the highway just after you passed the last exit for the next 30 miles?
See the answer I got here.
- Cheese puffs are good. Cheese puffs are so good that Ace will eat them until there are none left. So many, in fact, that his fingers are permanently discolored, and his digestive system shuts down. I’m talking orange polka-dotted-poop here folks…
- The dog has bad breath…really bad breath. Almost smells as bad as his silent but deadlies. And he loooves to lick your face. 😐 So, we got him the dog food that is supposed to clean his teeth when he eats it. It works. Kinda. However, Ace likes dog food. He eats it. All the time. Do we still need to brush Ace’s teeth? I mean, I wouldn’t want to over do it…ya know!
- Baby dolls are for girls. Ace is a boy. He likes baby dolls. Not in the carry them around, feed them, burp them fashion. More like the poke thier eyes out and lick their face while holding them down on the floor fashion. Should I be concerned?
- We have digital cable. The kind you can pause and rewind. Ace likes to play with the remote. A LOT! Ace puts it on Slooooowww Moootiooon all the time. Is he telling us that he thinks we are slow? We can’t keep up? Is it really that obvious?
- Shiny, streak free windows are good…to lick, according to Ace. Is this glass licking fetish an early sign of “kid in the back of the short bus licking the window” syndrome? God, I hope not.
In Other News:
Special thanks goes out to Jon D for awarding DadThing.com a Graco Monthly Nod (Notice the Graco button in the sidebar). Check out the Graco Baby Blog for some good reading!